Sandy (704) 746-7513
Sandy is a well-rounded person that can understand both "big city" values and "small ones". Sandy is no stranger to real estate, marketing, sales, and advertising. She has over 17 years of experience in the real estate field.
* Relocated from Miami, FL to Lake Norman NC and is now Owner of RE/MAX Executive in the Greater Charlotte & Lake Norman area.
* Attended College in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she obtained a Liberal Arts Degree at St. Mary's and finished her Bachelor's Degree in Business & Marketing at Meredith College
* Worked as a Paralegal at a prominent real estate closing attorney's office handling a high volume of closings per month and handled various types of litigation in real estate and construction.
* Worked as a Mortgage Loan Processor and Credit Signer for Bank of America on the Government FHA/VA Lending Team
* Worked as a Commercial Loan Processor and Funder for Wachovia
* Obtained Broker's License, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE, and ABR designations in Charlotte, NC
* Joined the North Carolina Association of Realtors® and Carolina Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
* "MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER" & Top Producer at RE/MAX at the Lake- 100% Club in 2006 and 2007& Executive Club level in 2006, 2007, and 2008, 2010. Top 5% agent for 2013 and 2014
* Owns her own properties and investments in the Carolinas
* Over 4 years specializing in Real Estate Law, Loan Programs, and Title Insurance
* Commercial Real Estate Experience
Sandy knows the Lake Norman Territory Inside and Out
Sandy's faith and commitment to fair and honest business practices make her the kind of person that keeps customers coming back.
5 Reasons Sandy is Lake Norman's Premier Realtor:
1. Sandy's focus is on several areas including: First-time home buyers & properties, Waterfront Condos, High-End luxury homes, New Construction, Resales, Rehabbing properties, Short Sales, & Foreclosures listings.
2. Sandy's intuitive and analytic nature in combination with her sharp listening skills add up to more efficient "on target" real estate results for you.
3. Sandy maintains her own specialized web sites all custom crafted to provide state of the art comprehensive real estate assistance.
4. Sandy prides herself on "seamless" relocation services in addition to invaluable specialized services for those pursuing vacation and retirement homes in the greater Lake Norman North Carolina vicinity. She is on the approved lists of several RELO companies.
5. Sandy is a seasoned real estate professional with full-time experience selling and listing residential real estate in the greater Lake Norman and Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Sandy Aichner McAlpine and Her Family
Sandy enjoys living and working in the Lake Norman area very much. She enjoys organizing charity events, cooking, fitness hobbies, boating, jet skiing, and spending time with her family; her husband Mac, who currently works at Michael Waltrip Racing as an Electrical Engineer, her children, Cooper & John McAlpine, and her animals: Newman & Bruno. She likes to run 5K &10K races in her spare time and is an active member in the Lake Norman Tennis Association and USTA. She is a wine enthusiast, and also hosts a club called the "Lake Norman Wine Enthusiast Group".
"Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. I go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals." --Sandy